Fluorescence microscope, Zeiss Axioskop II
This microscope is particularly suitably for fluorescence purposes. Besides chlorophyl autofluorescence, fluorescence with the dyes FISH, SYBR Green and DAPI are the most common used applications.
- Fluor Zeiss Axioskop II
- 50W HBO lamp (mercury )
- 4 filtersets
Filter Set 02
Filter Set 10
Filter Set 20
Filter Set 26
- Camera with Image Focus 4 programme
Inverted microscope DM IRB
The Leica inverted microscope is perfect for examining plankton samples and microscopic slides in bright field with your own two eyes. It is equipped with a camera connected to a computer for taking pictures but also for measuring dimensions of whatever it is you have in front of your lens. It has objectives for both short and long working distance and can produce magnifications from 40 times up to 630 times!
- Condenser with NA
- C Plan 4x/0.10na
- N Plan 10×/0.25na
- N Plan 20x/0.40na
- HC PlanApo 20×/0.70na
- N Plan 40x/0.55na
- HCX Plan Fluotar 40x/0.75na
- Plan Fluotar 63x/na0.70
- HCX Plan Fluotar 63×/1.25na (immersion oil)
- Grey, yellow and blue filters
- Camera: Lumenera Infinity 1 with Infinity Analyze.
Microscope with Phase contrast and fluorescence possibility
Except normal light, this microscope has a Phase contrast objective and fluorescence options.
- Checking sample slides with normal light
- Phase contrast (50x). Particularly suitably for checking bacteria.
- Leica 20EB Dialux microscope
- 3 filter blocks for fluorescence
- Camera with Infinity analyse programm
Please contact us for more information: IBEDfirstname.lastname@example.org